Fly posting

Fly posting and how we deal with it.

Report fly posting  Need help? Contact us

If you want to place posters, leaflets, business cards or any other sign advertising an event in a public area or on council land then you must get permission first.

How do I get permission to advertise?

On council owned land or buildings: see our Licenses - Highway Projection page.

On private land or buildings: see our Planning- Advertisement Control page.

You can find legislation and more information on fly posting by looking at:

SOCITM Visit Counter